11 April, 2011

Girl Money

Spring is here and glam rock is in the air. I usually don't have a second of free time EVER, but this weekend I decided to make a little time for myself. Myself, my partner, and a little glam rock, to be more specific.

When I was in junior high, I used to listen to this glam band from Baltimore called Kix. They had a rock ballad "Don't Close Your Eyes" that gained some recognition, but overall they never really made it big, and I never really understood why. They were the underdogs of the glam rock scene for a long time, and then, as we all know...glam rock died and grunge took over.

The good news? Kix is still together after all these years and they seriously, seriously rock. They put on an amazing show on Saturday. Grab your mini skirt and your aqua net and have some fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment